Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thing 23

Boy oh boy...done.

I really enjoyed another look at YouTube, the image generator and creating the pottery rollyo. I have honestly learned an incredible amount about the new web-based technologies because of this training.

Next time around, I would suggest that the sites stay in working order until the completion date for the training. In being new to so many of these technologies, I was unable to discern whether or not a site was in working order and, therefore, spun my wheels for too long only to find that the site was 'broken.' Also, I would have liked a little more detailed instruction within some assignments. Fortunately, my coworkers were wonderful in helping with the learning curve. Learning to import, link feeds or videos was a big challenge to someone of my stoneage level.

Hopefully, I will have a chance to use some of these resources in a library setting in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment